Dear sports business community,
The evolving situation around the COVID-19 has been challenging for everyone and #StayAtHome became part of our everyday life.
We would like to share with you some of the past SPORTO Conference & Magazine contents that might provide you with new insights, relive our events or help you nurture the passion for marketing and sponsorship in sports during this period.
Contents in different formats (you can access and download them via the links below) will be updated regularly in the next days and weeks. We wish you a pleasant reading, listening and watching.
Please keep in touch with us via our social media channels.
Thank you and stay safe.
– Team SPORTO (At Home)
SPORTO 2019: presentations & discussions (audio)
- Sally Horrox and Sally Hancock (Y Sport, Managing Partners): Embracing the diversity > listen here (SoundCloud)
- Jonathan Turner (The Ocean Race, Head of Digital Content): Combining storytelling, tech & sustainability to create a unique fan experience > listen here (SoundCloud)
- SportLex & Joel Seymour-Hyde (Octagon, Head of UK): Athlete endorsements 2.019 > listen here (SoundCloud)
- Sally Burtt-Jones (Rakuten Viber, Senior Director, Business Development): Fan engagement in an age of short attention span > listen here (SoundCloud)
- Giancarlo Bernini (WWE International, Senior Director of Marketing & Commercial Operations): Blending sport & entertainment with popular culture > listen here (SoundCloud)
- Connor Terry (Dallas Mavericks, Corporate Partnerships Account Executive): SPORTO Talk > listen here (SoundCloud)
*All recordings were created from the original audio feeds of lectures from the SPORTO 2019 Conference, that took place in Portorož, Slovenia on 21 & 22 November 2019. Some lectures may include additional content that will be linked in the description below if publicly available.
SPORTO 2018: interviews (video)
- SPORTO 2018 > interviews with speakers (YouTube)
SPORTO 2017 and 2016: e-Summaries